Or we could also call this random.
1. Two more rainbows followed last friday's. Which means that St. Anthony thinks I've lost several things.
2. I've voted and sent off my ballot. The overseas American population votes fairly predictably. Military populations usually vote Republican and expat populations usually vote Democrat. I think I read somewhere that expat ballots got 'lost' 4 years ago. Of course, the military ballots were safely delivered and counted 3 times.
3. I really am going to get back to regular blogging. Starting Monday. It's my almost mid-October resolution.
4. I mentioned to a friend what a friend mentioned to me - Jung said that whatever you've stuck in a box and haven't dealt with becomes problematic after 35. So I'm currently trying to imagine these boxes I've got as lovely Christmas presents and not the time bombs in pretty wrapping that they really are.
5. Esquiver. To dodge or avoid.