Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lay your hands on me

In the past 36 hours, I've seen an acupuncturist, an energy therapist, a massage therapist, and an osteopath.

Which is to say that I've been unblocked, re-energized, relaxed, and realigned.

Short term results: very tired.

Long term: too early to tell.

I did all of this, saw all those people, well, partially because I've been meaning to but never get around to it and the boys are away until tomorrow and I didn't have any classes yesterday or today so it was logistically possible. But really, it's because I was feeling stuck in the worst possible way and I figured if I could get the inside unstuck the outside might follow.

You know what I'm talking about.

As within, so without.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Would a hug help?

BTW, word veri is "inatouse". That sounds like it should be French for something.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I trust you will become unstuck when the time is right, Nicolette! I hope you enjoyed your healing sessions. One way or another, you will experience the results...