Sunday, July 01, 2007

Adjusting to the egg allergy

Boy1 has been very good about dealing with the new allergy information.

I made crêpes the day after we found out. Not because I'm cruel but because I had made the batter before I knew. I was just going to let him have one last crêpe. But he said, "That's ok, I'll just have bread with nutella instead." How go-with-the-flow is that?

So tonight, at bedtime, he told me we should buy a kitty. I said no, because 3 out of the 4 of us are allergic to cats.

He smiled sadly and said, "Oh. Kitties have eggs in them too?"

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Awwww. And by the way, make sure you email me (the one linked on the blog) with your phone number when you get to the US...still holding open Thursday for the hookup!

Anonymous said...

HA! Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

I could go for nutella over a crepe pretty much any day! :) That stuff is HEAVEN! And how cute a response was that? You have adorable boys.