Monday, June 04, 2007

Let me introduce myself.

That's me, as seen by Boy1. It was one of my Mother's Day gifts. Which was yesterday here.

Along with the portrait, Boy1 made me a beautiful card with a letter inside. These were all school projects. The letter was written (therefore) in French, but I've provided a translation.

Mama,

Thank you for preparing my favorite food. Mama, when I cry and say I don't love you, it's not true. Mama, please don't talk to me for too long, thank you. Mama, you're beautiful with your brown hair and you are nice. Happy Mother's Day.


Of course I cried.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that's cute!!! ONE MONTH!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is what Mothers Day is all about. Frame that artwork!

Lorraine said...

Lovely portrait.

"Please don't talk to me too long, thank you"...classic.

The Late Bloomer said...

That letter (and the painting too!) is so beautiful... Something to hold onto forever.

Unknown said...

Okay, that's just perfect! The painting and the letter are just beyond perfect!