Monday, May 05, 2008

Searching

Doesn't necessarily mean finding. As is evidenced by the data compiled by my site meter.

It's interesting to look at how people end up on your blog. Most of them come from places unknown but sometimes they come from searches. And often times, they only stay for a minute because they didn't find what they were looking for.

My favorite is, of course, the Mary Kleyweg search. Which comes up every once in a while.

Other favorites: wheat drawings (from an odd conversation with Boy1), baguette viennoise, some words may hide others, label things in my room in a foreign language, and La Maison Renaise.

Which, by the way is now called La Maison... and will be opening in its new location May 13th. I've been inside, it's going to be beautiful and it's even closer to my house now. And open on mondays. And open early in the morning.

No need to search for me, you know where I'll be.

4 comments:

kingba said...

yeah, I know what you mean.
But you know what, NO ONE ever comments on my blog (well ,exc. for Lorraine, once). It gets lonely in cyber-greater/outer space (where I must be, I suppose). want to link my blog to yours? or am I not respectable enough???
and i still don't know how to connect yours (or anyone else's) to mine... (assuming you'd want to be connected to mine???)
Granted, I don't have y'all's blogtalents, Ok, oK...
So I could be next decade's great talent heretofore unknown ... duh!
Hurry, though, It is relentless and I can't take much more of it all (beeuuhh..RRKK!)...

Nicole said...

Kingba - There.

Anonymous said...

The first time I heard of a blog was when you told me of yours - I guess I'm a little behind the times.

kingba said...

you's a pal, woman!
and swimming with you, in my version (diluted) of the shtuff, hang on! A +