Friday, January 02, 2009

Day 6 and the last day

We got up late-ish. About 9 or so. We lounged about and then went out for a delicious late breakfast at Esca, which was perfect for a January 1st. And then we lounged some more. And then we did some more tourist stuff.


A Westminster place, a parlimentary place, mounument type things. A long, long walk in St. James's park. Then coffee. Then, a place that always makes me smile, a book store. Then another long walk. Then pizza and cheesecake with raspberry coulis.


A perfect last day in London. My train leaves this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home. I have a friend that just moved to London - was the fanastic coffee place in London, if yes - do you remember the name?

Nicole said...

Beth - Monmouth. If you go to the post where I wrote about it, I've included their link.