Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I smell desperate longing

Well, happy new year and all that.

I've never liked December 31st very much, well, at least not for the new year aspect. It's my brother's birthday so I like it for that reason alone. I don't really like January 1st much either. I like every other day of the year though. The new year starts in September anyway, everyone knows that.

So, obviously, I don't want to talk about what I'm hoping for this year or dreaming of this year because hopes and dreams quickly become more than that and that just puts you into a terrible state (no, not Texas) - the state of desperate longing. You know the one I'm talking about, it smells like roses.

So here's my question: what do you desperately long for?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the corney thing - health and happiness for my girls and family and the rest is to long and much. . .well, just too much to put into your blog! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

ps - Happy Belated Birthday Zeb!

Anonymous said...

Roses
CBW

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth

Anonymous said...

January 20, 2009

Nicole said...

Beth - you too!

CBW - you would.

Anon - Amen.